Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mt. Nebo Hike

Cody the hiker king...Saturday he summited Mt. Nebo, the highest peak in Utah County at elevation 11,928 feet. Cody has a goal to summit all of Utah's counties highest peaks and he's got a pretty good list of ones he's completed so far. From this picture, it looks like it was a good day for hiking.


Cody and my brothers Derek and Jeff at the summit.


As you can see, there is still some snow on this mountain as well, but not nearly as much as the last hike. At least this hike you can see the trail...

We'll keep you updated on the next hiking adventure!

4 comments:

utmommy said...

It looks so pretty. It kind of makes me want to go on a hike. But, I'm a major lame-o and out of shape, so I would probably pass out half way up.

Saedi said...

Holy cow! Cody is a maniac isn't he? Every picture of him on your blog is of him doing something outdoors. Seriously, it makes my palms sweat every time I open your blog, I know I'm going to see him standing on something that makes me nervous!!!

utmommy said...

Okay, so I just got off the phone with you and you probably think I'm a total space case. Sorry if I sounded totally dumb. I'm just kind of out of it right now.

Anonymous said...

Life looks so exciteing! You're kids are so cute! I just wanted to say hi. You were alway's so sweet in High School to everyone.