Since everyone else has this on their blog, why not?!
Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I, or you and Cody had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Keep it going. ENJOY!!
5 years ago








6 comments:
I remember when we went to Kendra's to make those emergency candles. You were pregnant with Jake, and it was pretty close to your due date. But, I remember thinking how good you looked.
Wow!! I can't just think of one, I remember being at Cindy's house all gitty about some boys that were coming over and singing at the top of our lungs to some music. I loved being roomies in Orem, we really had some good talks late at night! I loved the Lake Powell trip too, I thought that night was your idea!!!! I am so happy we have remained so close over the years!!
I would have to say the memories of Cody would be seeing you two all gitty and in love in High school. You two were ment for eachother.
So my rememberer is broken but I can think of something I know I will never forget and this is the kindness that you Cody have both shown to our family since my dad was 1st diagnosed with cancer and especially the night he passed and the days that followed and continue to follow. You are both very special and mean so much to our family
I remember how much you were in love with Cody in high school and how jealous I was of it. But we all cant find true love in high school. You have such a beautiful smile and It was and still is always on your face.
One of the things I remember is the night Cody proposed to you. I knew it was coming and so did the rest of the family. Everyone stepped WAY back to let you too have your moment but like a complete idiot I was oblivous to the whole thing because I had my face in my bowl of ice cream. So when he proposed It wasn't just the two of you it was the THREE of us...I'm such a retard..Maybe you didn't notice?? lol
I have lots of memories of us hanging out in the hall with our boys when we should have been in Gospel Doctrine or Relief Society. Secretly, I didn't really mind that Aidan was being naughty, cuz it was too much fun getting to hang out with you!!!
Post a Comment