5 years ago
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Rough Landing
I have to share what happened the other night. I am walking upstairs after I got Anna tucked into bed and as I was about half way up the stairs I hear this THUD from upstairs. Cody was watching TV, Jake was already in bed, so I'm thinking, what was that?! I ask Cody, did you hear that? And of course he says, hear what? The thought had crossed my mind that Jake had climbed out of his crib, but I didn't hear any crying and usually that will follow a sound like the one I heard. So I go check on him, just in case, and sure enough he had fallen out of his crib and was getting back up and just starting to cry. Luckily, no injuries surprisingly. He's so little that sometimes I forget how much he can really do! I'd been thinking the last few days that we need to lower the crib another notch, but didn't get to it in time, obviously. Just another lesson to me that boys are so much more different than girls! Anna didn't even ATTEMPT to climb out of the crib until after she was 2 years old, and that was about a month before she got her toddler bed. Jake does something at least 5 times a day to surprise me. I guess that's good though, because he keeps me one step ahead, with the exception of the other night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
That is so sad! Poor little guy! It kills me that he is that big! I have never had one of my kids try to climb out of their crib, weird, huh? I think they're all to scared, which I am thankful for.
Post a Comment