5 years ago
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Practice make perfect
Anna can finally ride her bike - meaning she can pedal AND turn all at the same time!! It took her awhile to get the whole coordination thing down (about 3 months I'd say), but once she got it she's taken off. We try to go for rides around the block at least once a day so she can keep at it. The only problem is there is a slight hill on the sidewalk at one point. I'll just say she learned VERY quickly how to use the brakes instead of just letting go or putting her feet down. Yeah, very quickly. But now she's a pro, we just need a helmet before the Cody genes in her take over.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Your daughter is so cute! This reminds me of my first bike and how much I loved it!
Yeah for Anna!
Way to go Anna! That's not an easy thing to learn and don't worry I'm not good with hills either! lol
I love the last picture of her she is so beautiful!
That is a great accomplishment. Kyle has no desire to learn how to ride a bike. He prefers his scooter. I think we may get him a bike for Christmas and have him start learn next summer.
Yeah for Anna. I hope she is Just like her Daddy not afraid of anything.
She is so darling! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment