5 years ago
Monday, June 30, 2008
Splish Splash
Since summer is in full swing now with the 100 degree weather that has been predicted, we decided to get the kids a little pool this year. They have loved it! And I have loved that they have loved it!!! Its so nice to just put them in and say "play!". I sit in the shade with my book and read, while observing of course. As you can tell, we don't fill it up completely because they have just as much fun in 6 inches of water as 2 feet, so see my point? Saturday afternoon we set it up and after naps they played for awhile. Cody took some great shots of them just being the silly little things they are. Anna doesn't look very enthusiastic in any of the pictures, but she really was happy. So happy summer days everyone!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Oh man! You are making me miss having a yard really bad! I'd never seen your yard before, it's so fun! The kids are so cute with their 6 inches of water and their floaties!!! And by the way, I'm so happy to hear that you loved the movie too. Dan and I are seriously counting the days till it comes out on DVD. Have you seen the commercials for the dvd for his two little nerdy buddies adventures? It comes out tomorrow I think. We might get that just to tide us over.
How fun! They look like they are having blast! Smart idea only filling it a little bit. You will have to tell Anna I am going to come over for a swim one of these days. Those two are so cute. Thanks for posting
My kids totally love swimming too!
Great photos!
I love the pictures. It is so fun to see how much fun the kids can have with such little things.
so cute! Jake really seems to love it doesn't he? I don't think Adam really cares for it but oh well! He always looks like he's about to start screaming but never really complains so we'll just keep trying!
It looks like fun! I wish we could come and play. You guys need to come down for a weekend, your kids would love all the fun parks and River!!
Your kids look so cute playing in the water! The thing I miss most about not having a house is not having a back yard to play in! You are so lucky!
Yahoo for 2 inches of water. Who knew it could be so much fun? It makes me want to go out back right now and let them loose. Happy summer to you too.
That looks like so much fun. Its nice to have something to occupy the kids so you can get some good reading time in. I'm literally ADDICTED to reading, but it sure is hard to find the time anymore...AND I TOTALLY miss having Deseret Book down the street. Sigh!!!
Hi Chelsey! I found your blog from Saedi's. Your little boy has grown so much since we were in the ward. Glad to see all is well. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment