Of course the attention span of a one year old is about 10 seconds, so he was off before she even turned the first page. But he did manage to lean back to give her "loves".
Then he decided he was content to just stand by her and watch her turn the pages.
Eventually he decided he wanted his own book, but he still just watched Anna read her book from across the room. It still amazes me how quick they learn just by watching everyone else around them. Hopefully they'll always be interested in books!








7 comments:
That is so cute. Don't you just love it when they play so cute with each other. Your kids are just so darn cute.
They are cute. Jake reminds me so much of Cody when he was little.
So CUTE!!! I love the cute little things they pick up on! Give them both kisses from Aunt Steffie!XOXOX
They are so cute. I just love when the kids turn around and back their little bums right where they want.. Cute,cute kids.
awwwww don't you just hope that kindness between them will last forever??
I love Jake's outfit too..so cute!
Cherish those great moments between them, so you remember why you love them when they are fighting like crazy with each other!!
Hey guys!!!
This is Rob Horn. I'm so glad you guys have a blog on here. I was just thinking of you guys the other day. Where are you guys living? I hope all is going well.
Post a Comment