Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You say jump, I say how high?

Anna had a hayday when her dad got on the tramp with her last week...not that he could REALLY jump with her on it, but he got her in the air a few times.

She even tried, really tried to bounce her dad a couple of times. That wasn't as easy.

Yeah, not nearly as easy as bouncing Anna. He would just WALK and she would fall down!

Cody is quite the acrobat on the tramp, partially because he has no concern for his physical body and what damage may come upon it. I filmed him doing MANY flips on and off the tramp, but it was way too long to post so this will have to work.


3 comments:

Nat said...

Man, I loved the tramp growing up! I bet your kids will love playing on that, especially with their dad, that's the funnest.

Carey said...

I still enjoy a good flip on the trampoline myself! Looks like a good time. I just hope Cody doesn't go through the tramp like Steph's friend did when we were growing up! :)

Hacking it up said...

Cody has always been a trickster on the trampoline!...Same with Carey...I used-to-could!! :) Now I just pee my pants.

And yes, it's true...my friend went right through our trampoline...I wasn't supposed to have friends over...served me right...