In answer to Stephs challenge...
I love to buy cleaning products. I know, don't ask. But when I go grocery shopping I could spend half the time on the two isles where the laundry soap and the Mr. Clean is. Maybe its because it makes me more motivated to clean if I have new stuff! That must be it, because ever since I moved out of my parents house I've never been able to figure it out. Nothing is more exciting to me than coming home with a new bottle of Windex! Yee-haw.
I am always cold. Well, let me clarify that, my FEET are always cold. It doesn't matter if it is 90 degrees outside, my feet will be cold. I almost loved being pregnant in the summer because I knew my feet were too swollen to be cold! I have no circulation in my feet.
This is one I just noticed a couple of weeks ago. Cody and I are devoted "The Biggest Loser" watchers. Since it was on 7-9 pm Tuesday nights, we got to watch the last half after the kids were in bed. Well, around 8:15 I would get this serious craving for ice cream. No idea why...so I love watching The Biggest Loser while stuffing my face with whatever fattening food we have the house. I even went so far as to make cookie dough just so I could eat something while watching it. Pathetic!
I am a total klutz when it comes to pushing a shopping cart. I don't know what it is but I hit everything in the pathway with the cart. There could something 50 feet away and I know its there, but I still ram into it! Yesterday at Maceys I ran over Anna's toes, of course she was wearing flip flops, and I also pinched Jake's fingers as I was passing another cart. Yeah, not very coordinated. I amaze myself than I can even make it to the store without getting in an accident every time.
I'm sure all you moms can understand this, but I have to have my hair in a ponytail at all times. I can't stand it down around my neck. I try really hard, especially on Sundays when I try to look good for church. Cody likes it down too , but it takes about 20 minutes and its right back up again. It has to be up and out of the way.
Yeah so I'm weird. I know it. But that's me!
5 years ago








4 comments:
Just thought I'd let you know, that our friend ate an entire can of frosting while watching The biggest loser. Must be the show!
I LOVE IT!!! I am ALWAYS Doing stupid things. Jon Has been saying lately that I am bound to have something happen to me soon cause I havent taken a serious fall with this baby yet! My worse thing I do is forget to buckle the carseat to the seat, so brody is safely buckled in but the seat is free to go anywhere. And the pony tail.... I totally agree its rare to see my hair done! I'll put hot curlers in it just to have a curly pony!!!
I love your weirdness-It's good to know there are others out there!!
Thanks for playing Chels!!! You aren't weird!...maybe just a little...like me...hee hee!just kidding!
Love ya!
Post a Comment