5 years ago
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Bath Time
Jacob loves the bathtub. While I get the water ready he will usually just stand there and wait patiently until it is time to get in. But last night I look over and he is trying to climb in the tub! He took his first steps last week and so he's getting pretty good at going where he wants. I just sat and laughed because he was so determined to get in the water. He kept trying and trying, but that darn leg couldn't quite reach over the side! Especially when he saw the bubbles starting to form, then he got really mad that he couldn't get in. As soon as I picked him up and set him down in the water he gave me the biggest smile and starting giggling. By the end of bathtime, I was just as wet as Jake.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
He is SOOO stinkin' cute!!! I love that chunky little leg trying to get up into the tub! He has a sweet little smile for sure! Give him kisses for me!...Anna too! :)
BTW-Your background looks great! Hooray for you!!!
I can't believe he's taking steps! I also can't believe he's turning 1 this week. Cute little boy.
He is stinkin cute. Reminds me of Cody.I hope he isn't as busy as Cody was.He was always getting hurt because he thought he could do anything, oh wait he still does.
Good luck with that!!
I love bath time it's fun to watch them discover how fun it is too! He's such a cutie! I really like your background too it's very springy! :)
Post a Comment