Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!

Jacob turns 1 year old today! We can't believe our little guy is one! He is growing up so fast! He has such a sweet personality and loves his big sister more than anyone. The day he was born...

The day we came home from the hospital...
4 months old...
10 months old...
I can't believe how much he has changed and grown. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. We love you Jake!!! (even though he can't read, I'm still going to put that!)

7 comments:

Alison said...

I can't believe that he is one already. The time really does fly. He is such a cute little boy. Happy Birthday!

Littletime said...

He is such a darling little boy, you just want to squeeze him, and that smile takes your breath away. Happy Birthday Jacob..

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! We can't believe you are 1 already..and cuter than ever!! we love you!
Clayton, Angie and Adam

TheSainOnes said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!! You are just so cute I want to squeeze you. I hope you have a good day.

Nat said...

The do grow so fast! He is so cute. Hope he had a great birthday!!

Hacking it up said...

He has just grown up SOO FAST!!! He is so dang cute! I wish I could give him birthday smooches!!! Hope he has a great birthday weekend! We love and miss you all!!! Happy Birthday Jake! XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Wow I cant believe he is one and walking!!! Ha I guess brody is just slow!!! 15 months and just started on monday. Anyways he is so cute.