Today was the perfect day to play outside. Anna was very persistent in getting us out to play, so we played before lunch, after lunch, after naps, went for a walk and played more when we got back. It was great to be outside as Anna expresses in this picture!

I am the queen of the trampoline, since my brother isn't big enough yet and even when he is I have no intention of sharing.

Hi Mom! Do you like my hat? I don't! I'm taking it off so you won't take my picture anymore and you'll have to come over here and play with me.

He he he! I am so sneaky taking my hat off! I'm going to pretend she's not taking my picture, I'll just ignore her.


Anna loves playing in the sand "pile" since we don't have a sandbox yet...

This is a very strategic project she is working on here...everything has to be just right.

"I didn't quite get enough sand in last time, maybe if I add more it will look better."

"I definitely have to poke it because that is what all the famous sculptors do, it helps with texture, you know, adds character..."

Finished product...a very well shaped apple, I think, maybe its a pear, one of the two anyway. Great job Anna!

"Mmmm, whats in here? If I bend down far enough I might be able to reach"

"If I walk away as fast as I can maybe Mom will follow me and quite taking my picture!"

"She's still taking pictures of me so I'll just keep walking, maybe she won't notice I'm going into the front yard!"

"Run, run, run! She's coming and is still taking my picture at the same time!"

"Okay fine, I'll stop but you can't make me go back!"

Needless to say it was fun today. And I did forget to put sunscreen on. Some mother I am! At least they had their hats; nothing hurts worse than a sunburned scalp.
8 comments:
That is such a cute post! Love your commentary! Nothing like a bright sunny day! Looks like you guys had fun! Give those cute little kiddos kisses from me!
Anna is quite the sculptor!! Look out Michaelangelo! (the artisit Cody...NOT the Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtle..)..hee hee!
Oh yeah, Love your background! Very cute and summer-y!
We have been loving the nice weather as well. Pretty soon we'll be able to have you guys come over and swim.
It WAS a nice day...but it never lasts :( so sad! I love the first picture of Anna-so cute! I hope we get more nice days like that soon!
Very fun pictures and commentary! I loved the ones of Jacob running away from you. I wish today was one of those nice sunny warm days, but nope, it's not!
what Beautiful Kids you have!!! This is so fun to be able to see what you are up to! Hope all is well!
Sneaky little bugger! How fun to finally be able to get outside & play. We've been going to feed the ducks & loving the sun!!
You got some great pictures. Definitley looks like a lot of fun in the sun.
Post a Comment