Here are some pictures of Jacob for turning one. It took about 20 minutes just to get a reaction out of him. The poor girl was making a fool out herself trying to get him to smile and he would just give her a blank look and do nothing! Finally we had to have Anna intervene and do something to make her brother smile!



8 comments:
He is such a cute little guy. I hope that he had a great birthday.
Oh my heck!!! I want to eat him!!! He's so stinkin' cute! He always has such a sweet look on his face! SUCH cute pictures!!!...Send some of those my way!! give your kids hugs and kisses from me! xoxox
I can't believe how grown up he looks in those pictures! It's crazy when you get pictures done and it makes them look so old. They all turned out cute though!
what a cutie! I think it's so funny that we can get them to laugh and smile so easily but when faced with a stranger they freeze up and act like they've NEVER smiled and don't know how!! hahaha He did well though it's a good thing that Anna was there :)
He is adorable-Such a nice head of hair, too!!
Wow, these pictures are SO amazingly cute. I love the one of him playing with the baseball stuff. It's very nastalgic. What a sweet birthday boy. Hopefully we'll be able to get Kashton's one year pictures before he's two. :)
Oh my goodness he is turning into a little man. So adorable
you miss the baby days when you could take all the pictures you wanted and they counldnt do an thing cause they couldnt move!!!! oh Brody is so awful when it comes to pictures. As my dad would say he didnt get his photogenic personality!!!!!
Post a Comment