Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Weekend

Anna started Saturday morning by helping Cody rebuild some of her playground set. She was quite the helper.
Wow, watch out... I wouldn't get in her way. Saturday afternoon we went to Jaxson's baptism which was wonderful. I don't have pictures because I didn't take my camera to it!
Saturday night we went to an Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Harwood's; the kids loved and they got some fun things.
Jake fell asleep on the way home from the Easter Egg hunt, very busy day.
Easter Sunday and kids ready for church. This was the only picture out of about 20 where both of them were looking at me AND smiling at the same time. Jake did not want to hold still. It was a great weekend and we are so excited for the warm weather!

5 comments:

Alison said...

It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. You have got to love the family easter egg hunts. Your kids look so cute in there easter outfits. I'm glad you all had a fun time.

Hacking it up said...

Oh my heck! They are so stinkin' cute!!!
Glad you had a fun Easter weekend!..We really miss family at the holidays!

Nat said...

They look so cute in their easter clothes!! It's so fun to get together for holidays with family.

Unknown said...

Such cuties! I LOVE the picture of he two of them together I think it turned out great!

Bethany said...

Those Easter Egg Hunts are always so much fun. That's the sad thing about living away from family. They are SO cute in their Easter outfits. What a fun weekend!