My sister found these and emailed them to me. It makes me even more anxious for the movie to come out. I hope they make us proud! They are also on Stephenie's website with pictures of her with them as well.
Cody and I met in high school and we got married in February 2002. We have three children- Annalyn, Jacob and Elizabeth. We live in southern Arizona where Cody works as a National Park Service Law Enforcement Ranger. I love being a mom and am so lucky to have such a sweet, funny, and loving husband and three adorable squeezable kids! We love to go camping, hiking, fishing, and exploring whatever new places we can reach.
3 comments:
I haven't been to her website in awhile, I will have to go check it out. I will be interesting when the movie comes out.
Edward is so ugly, I can't believe they chose that guy to play that part. I am still excited for the movie, though!
I hope "Edward " realizes the expectation we've all got...we are all supposed to be in LOVE with him...I'm not....He needs to beef up a bit eh?
Still, I am very anxious as well for the movie!!
Post a Comment