5 years ago
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Baby Steps
So I decided to put Jacob in the walker that Anna loved when she was trying to take her first steps and turns out he hates it. He likes it but he wants to do it by himself. It was very funny watching him just take off then crash into the chair, or the wall, or the fridge, or Anna. Learning to steer something like that can take some practice.
He would get so mad that he would throw his head back, that must be a boy thing because Anna never did that!!!

Anna being the supportive sister and encouraging him along with kisses and loves.
So after a few minutes of some hard training, I took him and out and what does he do? He pulls himself up holding onto the walker and then starts walking! He loved walking next to it, just not in it. Stinker!!!! Whatever works I guess!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Funny how they are all so different and what one liked, the other hates. I can't believe he is starting to walk, how fun for you!
Hooray!!! What a big boy!!
He is such a cutie! I wish I could squeeze him and kiss his little cheeks!!!
None of my kids did the walker thing either...they all just loved pushing things around...and falling....and getting big ol' bruises on their heads...then starting the process all over again...
What a smart kid...why hassle with getting in the thing when he can just as easily walk beside it! Adam is going to be crawling any day now he's going to have us on our toes that's for sure!
Post a Comment