Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our very own Cinderella

Today has been a very magical day - I have felt like I've been in Disneyland because of all the beautiful princesses I have seen (3 to be exact). Anna loves dressing up, as you all probably know, and today Cinderella seemed to be the top choice. After dressing up as Cinderella (note the accessories: crown, bracelet, necklace, purse and matching glass slippers that are not visable), we were able to be graced at the dinner table with Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella (with switched dresses). And of course a royal banquet would not be complete without the princess plate and fork. Little girls are so imaginative when dressing up; I need to stick a tape recorder in her purse so we can remember the things she says while "dancing with the prince" and "going to the ball".
Smiling for me, which took a lot of persuading because we were late for the ball!!!!!
Jake was kind enough to clap for Anna at the end of the twirling session she performed for us, not kidding, he really did clap!

9 comments:

Carey said...

cute kids! I also feel like I am treading on royal ground often at my house, there's always some sort of princess about. That's whats so fun about little girls!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...sooo cute! I agree with you that Anna says the most clever things..I still remember when she came over to see Adam for the first time and kept saying "oooohh he's soooo tiny!" she's such a cutie and I'm also impressed that Jake can clap!

Nat said...

So cute. I really need to get me some fun princess dress ups for Lauryn. All she has is super hero capes and swords!!

Helen said...

They are such cute kids. Anna makes a beautiful princess. She ask me if I had a beautiful dress for her to wear. I guess I'll have to get one for her to wear when she is here.

Paul and Rachel said...

You have a darling family. I'm so happy to have discovered all of my family and be able to see what is going on.

TheSainOnes said...

Your kids are soooooo cute. Thanks for the updates.

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh that is so stinkin cute. I love the cute things that kids say.

Cammie said...

She is an adorable Princess!

Hacking it up said...

Cute!! What a sweet and pretty little princess! How cute that Prince Jake clapped for her performance!

We always have a princess at our house too...it's me!