5 years ago
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
New Stylist in Town
One day last week I was talking on the phone in Jacob's room and both of the kids were in there with me. Since I was talking and Anna is really good about staying out of trouble, I didn't think anything of it when she walked out the room. Not even a minute later I hang up the phone and I hear this "snip, snip, snip..." and I think, "Is she trying to cut her nails?" because that is what it sounded like! So I tell her to come here and I ask her what she is doing. She smiles at me and says, "I was cutting my hair mom; it really needed it!" I didn't really believe her at first because she has never even been interested about cutting her hair before and it takes me about 1/2 hour every morning just to talk her into letting ME comb her hair. As I'm looking at her I notice that barely hanging from her shoulder is a chunk of hair and it isn't attached!!! She had gone in the bathroom and grabbed a handful on TOP of her head and started chopping away. She thought it was pretty funny. As I was combing her hair through to get rid of the loose hairs, it just kept coming and coming! But when I look at her head, I cannot tell for the live of me where it is she cut it off. The next morning I wet her hair down with the spray bottle and start combing and low and behold, the little stubs start sprouting up from nowhere. As you can see, it isn't too bad and it is hidden pretty well, so we had a laugh at it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
She must have got it from Carey.
I couldn't tell she had cut her hair it always looks so nice.
Hey! Just because I cut off half my hair when I was...well, I don't know how old I was, but now I'm labeled for life. Abby did that a little bit ago (as you may remember), the stuff she cut underneath (thank heaven it was underneath) still hasn't grown all the way out yet. It just looks to fun to play beauty parlor I guess. Good times.
That is one thing I haven't had to worry about so far with boys. I try to keep their hair short enough that they can't cut it even if they want to. She is still a cutie even with the spikey hair.
Wow!! I'm so glad I have a boy. Maybe I don't need to worry about anything of this nature.
Anna!! Little stinker!!! At least it's well hidden! I would put Jake on high alert though...it would be fun to take scissors to that head of hair of his...if you're three!
I remember when Carey cut her hair...It was when the babysitter was SUPPOSED to be watching us...actually the sitter thought we were in bed...I think she was like 4...I think she also bit off the tops of all of moms lipsticks too....
ok that's very funny because I have a post on my blog about me "watching" Adam and he still got into something! Kids are so curious although I don't ever remember taking scissors to my hair or even being tempted to! I can just see Anna telling you that her hair "needed it" so bad!! She such a cute girl :)
Kids are quick that's for sure. It doesn't look bad at all. Cute little girl. Hopefully she doesn't get to Jacobs hair
Yeah, I think all kids do that once in there lives don't they. Kade cut his hair when he was in kindergarten, and it was right in front so we had to buzz his hair, at least he was a boy and we could buzz his hair, good thing hers wasn't too bad.
Yes I know all about the hair cutting thing, Brandon cut Tiffany's pony tail right off, boy did that look good, Then Tiffany cut the little girl down the street so bad I had to take her to a beauty shop to fix it before I let her mother see it... It all good.
I love the hair cutting.. it gives us something to laugh about when we get old. I cute my hair once.....well maybe more than once but this time I did it I was in Jr High. I cut my bangs off.. and it was right before picture time. ha ha I still get a kick out of it. YOu have such a cute family.
Post a Comment