Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Friday, February 1, 2008

New Book?!?!?!?!?

For all you Stephenie Meyer fans - - - I went to her website the other day and found this!!! I had no idea she was coming out with a new book, other than the 4th to the Twilight Series. This looks interesting - I read the description (http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/thehost.html) and I am anxious for this to be released on May 6th!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooohhh I really liked the paragraph about the book sounds very interesting and very original, I'll have to get this one for sure, thanks for sharing :)

Hacking it up said...

I cannot WAIT until this book comes out!!!Only, I can't help but think--what the heck is she doing writing another book ? Doesn't she know that she's left Bella and Edward planning a wedding?....come on!!!

Bethany said...

Oh great, another obsession for me to have. :) Thanks for the update

Nat said...

Yes, I too am excited for this book to come out! Not quite as excited for fall to come for the final twilight book, but is will help pass a week or so right.