Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, January 28, 2008

Kids will be kids

One day Jacob was just sitting there minding his own business (which meant sucking on his fingers or whining) and suddenly his dad decided to decorate him! Doesn't he look beautiful!? Anna got some coloring books for Christmas with over 1500 stickers (are you kidding me-1500 stickers?) in them altogether so we had to use them up some how. Once Anna realized what was going on and that her brother wasn't having a fit about it, she decided to join in on the fun.

Last night I was closing the blinds in the family room and I look around behind me and think, "Where did Jake go?" He can crawl now, and he is getting fast, so you never know where he'll end up. Then I hear this giggle behind the couch and so of course I go over to investigate and I find him on this! He had been so determined to get that Candyland game that he had crawled up and over the bottom part of the table and stayed on top of the game.
Anna can be such a sweet sister; she decided that her brother was cold and gave him his blankie, then she decided she was cold also so she got under there with him.


7 comments:

Hacking it up said...

I love the stickers!!! That is so funny!
I can't believe how Jake is just taking off!...nothing is safe anymore!!
give them both kisses for me! I miss you all!

Cammie said...

Too cute!

Helen said...

They are so cute. I can't wait until Jake will let me love him.

Hacking it up said...

HOORAY FOR YOU!!! you got your background to work!!!! It looks great!

Unknown said...

First off I LOVE your blog paper..very cute!
I love the picture of Jake under the table he's so cute! I can't believe he's crawling that's something Anna never did right? How fun for you guys I'll bet you're all chasing him around the house..and Anna is such a cute big sister she takes good care of her little bro :)

Carey said...

Cute little kids! Why do we have so much fun at our kids' or little brothers' expense? Like the countless time Steph and I dressed Chad up like a girl. Or the time Steph and I told Clayton and Cody that the shortening was frosting and gave them each a big spoonful to eat, which they promptly shoved in their mouths. hee hee

Nat said...

Hey Chels, I just noticed that you had a blog up and running! Hooray for joining the blogging fun. I'm excited to keep up with your fam.