5 years ago
Monday, February 11, 2008
I can stand!
During this last week, Jake has learned how to pull himself up to stand. We first saw him doing it in his crib (while he was supposed to be sleeping - its really hard to get him back to sleep when all he does is giggle at himself while he is standing up, and then just grins at us when we go in to lay him back down) then...
One day while Cody and I were doing some tax stuff on the computer I look over and see Jacob doing this!!!! Where did he learn that??!!?!?
He will crawl up the first step and then pull himself up and then balance himself on the bottom and just stand there. He loves to sit there and hit the step in front of him with his little fist.
He does pretty good for awhile because Anna is always there to do the EXACT SAME THING and that entertains him until...
He realizes that he can't go any further up so he gets mad! He will get so mad because he tries so hard and he can't go up!
Ahh, the toddler stage, isn't it great?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Sad, but I love the one of him crying! He is getting so big.
He is such a cute little stinkerpot. Once they're mobile, you can never get them to keep still again! Now it's just a matter of time before he starts climbing out of the crib. Have fun with that. Give him a kiss for me
Oh my heck!!! He is so dang cute!! I just want to give him muchas smooches!!! You better lower his crib mattress...or the next thing you know, he'll be climbing up in bed with you! :)
Happy anniversary! 6 years have gone by fast!
We miss you! Give Anna and Jake kisses for us!
Post a Comment