5 years ago
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Valentine Cupcakes
We made our Valentines cupcakes this morning and we had so much fun!!! Anna loved helping in every way she could, which mostly meant licking her fingers after they "accidently" got frosting on them (don't worry, we did wash her hands everytime she did this!) They didn't quite turn out in the perfect X's and O's like Martha's but we had a lot of fun making them. Anna would cover the whole cupcake with the heart candies if I let her, I finally had to put a limit of 5 candies for each cupcake so we'd have enough for all of them. Jake just sat there and watched and loved playing with the cupcake liners, since I was mean and didn't let him eat any frosting. But I think the liners were more exciting to him anyway. They make noise and he can rip them and you can't do that with frosting! As you can see though Anna had to have one of the cupcakes she decorated when she got done, even though hers had NO heart candies, just the frosting! Happy Valentines Day everyone, we hope it was fun for you!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
I can't get over how big your little Jake looks with all that hair. I also love how you have done Anna's hair. I will need help when I have a girl. The cupcakes look really yummy.
Looks like everyone had a good time. It's okay that they don;t look like Martha's she did not have a very cute little girl helping her and a handsome boy watching and playing with the liners. Besides to Anna they probably look better than Martha's. Happy Valentines Day!
I am good but still have a stiff neck. Your page is so cute. I just love seeing everyone and keeping in touch too. It is great! Love you!
Your cupcakes turned out great!! It's always nice to have "help" :) I love Anna's cute little face! And I could just eat Jake up!!! Cute kids! Give them kisses for me!
And they were so gooooooood
Thanks saveing me from makeing some and make sure Cody get extra for all the hard work he does on my driveway and sidewalk
How cute, I love Jake's hair and your little girl is so sweet. Love ya
I have to say I like the lash stylist the best in the all black tube beacuse you comb it on not brush!!! The cupcakes look so good along with the kids!! You should try Cherry chip cake mix with cherry frosting they are SOOO good as cupcakes!!! (if you can find the mix and frosting!)
Oh my gosh I love the pics especially the last two they are adorable! Thanks for the cupcakes they were yummy tell Anna she did a great job! :)
Those look so yummy!!! What a fun day together.
We enjoyed those cupcakes by the way. Thanks for them!
Post a Comment