Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, August 4, 2008

Random Pictures

This post is a mix of pictures, nothing in particular, just some I've taken over the last couple of weeks that I thought would be fun to share.

Jake found a way to climb into the cabinet, after he had removed all the pots and pans out of it, but then he couldn't find way back down, so he sat there making this grunting noise that he does until I got him out.



Yeah, I'm way cool cause I have Dad's sunglasses!

Anna was quite the helper getting Dad ready for his week long scout camp trip up to Kings Peak this week. I asked Cody if he could somehow strap Anna onto his pack and take her with him! She can't weigh that much!

Cody and wrestling his kids...this is a favorite weekend thing they do together. Jake especially loves rough housing with his daddy. I just stay out of the way and take the pictures.




Anna was pretending to be a ballerina at the time so she was putting on her own little concert for me.

Horse rides with Dad are always the best!

I just realized that they are both facing backwards! Whats funny about this is Jake would hold on to Cody so tight that his little hands were white, Anna on the other hand, would not hold on so she kept falling off, which would make Jake run to his dad and get back on! We will definitely miss our daddy this week!

4 comments:

utmommy said...

I could never last on a week long hike. But, I'm pretty lame like that.

I'm cracking up at how white Cody's feet are:)

Anonymous said...

your pics are super cute and fun! i can't believe the ward has changed that much! i thought people were they to stay? i ran into darleen yeates back in april just after she had her baby-i think number 5 right! she is crazy!!!

Nicole said...

Wow, they your kids hav sure gotten big! I hope you are surviving without your hubby this week! Hope life is good! Miss ya!

Brandee Lloyd said...

I love it when dads wrestle with their kids. It is the best. Super fun and cute!