
Here he is on the summit of Gunsight peak (13,263 ft, 8th highest in Utah).
This is a shot from Gunsight Peak, looking towards Kings Peak.
This is a shot looking up to all the peaks they hiked too (Gunsight Peak to the left and Kings to the far right).
Flat-top Mountain
The scout troop and leaders who all went...

Summit of South Kings Peak (13,512 feet, 2nd highest peak in Utah)
In between their hikes, they had a hatchet throwing contest..
Summit of Gilbert Peak (13,442 ft 3rd highest in Utah)
I'm just glad to say everyone came home safe and happy. They had a lot of fun and they all enjoyed the experience of climbing to the 3 highest points in Utah. They even made it home on Friday night which was a surprise because they planned on coming home Saturday afternoon. I don't think Anna could have made one more day without her daddy. We are definitely glad he's home without any injuries.













2 comments:
wow and i even bet he felt like a "king" after hiking that! i still recognize some faces in the pictures-what a proud mama you must be!
Hooray for you!! I'm pretty sure I'd get altitude sickness....when you live at 500 ft....13,000 is way up there!!! :) Glad you're back safe!
Post a Comment