Yeah, I totally cried. I know...I'm a baby. But come on, this is my first time too!
Here she is showing off her new backpack we got just for school because "she is SOOOO big!".
This is when I dropped her off at preschool. She did a great job not being scared or shy. I was the one who had to be shooed away by the teacher. We are excited to have our little girl growing up into such a cute one.








11 comments:
These pics are so cute. I cant imagine my little baby going to preschool. Im sure its bitter sweet.
Holy cow, I can't believe she is old enough for preschool already! What a doll! What preschool is she going to?
awww what a cutie! She looks all grown up with her backpack on! I hope she had a great first day :)
How adorable! I don't know how I am going to handle Jason's first day of Kindergarten next week! I will probably cry too! I hope she had a great first day!
What a cutie! She will have a great preschool year.
I can not believe that Anna is old enought to go to preschool. What a cutie! I hope she had a good time.
I feel for you. Our first day of preschool is next week. I can't even believe it. How did our little babies grow up so fast (and me for that matter too - I still feel like a little kid)!! She looks darling though!
Aw, she is such a cute little girl and growing up. I hope she had fun on her 1st day and that she continues to enjoy it
What a cutie!! I'll bet she's loving it!!! It's always harder on the moms!!
She is growing up so fast! Give her kisses and hugs from Aunt Steffie!! xoxo
Oh Yeah, thanks for sending the pictures!! LOVE them!! They look so adorable!
i she ur daughter...
pretty girl...
gud luck 4 her first day preschool
Post a Comment