Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, August 18, 2008

Here are some of the pictures we had taken of Anna since she turned 4.

And we had to have one updated with little brother...he wasn't cooperating with smiles this time. Last time Anna wouldn't smile and Jake was cheesing it the whole time. At least he's not crying I guess.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh...soooo cute!! I love them all! Their such beautiful little kids! I love how they turned out :)

Helen said...

They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is my picture??

Saedi said...

So darling!!! What cute kids!

Cammie said...

Aw the pictures turned out so cute. They are both a couple of cuties

layna said...

They really are cute. I love the close up one of Anna.A. Layna

Nicole said...

CUTE CUTE pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

cute kids!

utmommy said...

Cute pictures. She is a cutie for sure.

Paul and Rachel said...

Very cute. I love them all. and Jake still looks cute even not smiling.

Hacking it up said...

Such cutie pies!! Send me some of those pictures!!!