
Of course we have our favorites...
Swimming...those were some intense swims; how anyone can go that fast is beyond me.
Beach volleyball...kicked butt last night and won the GOLD!!!!!
Track...we have a very passionate track fan in our family so there is no way we miss these events.
Gymnastics...I think USA totally got ripped off on the their scores, but that's just me...and Cody agrees. Those girls are amazing though.
I'm not sure what we are going to do on Monday when there are no more Olympics to watch!











5 comments:
We've been loving them too. I have LOVED watching the running! And I am totally with you on the swimming. I love it all, but those are the two that I've been glued to. I missed all the gymnastics, so I'm feeling pretty bad for myself now!
Yep...we're totally hooked as well! There's talk of them stripping the Gold medals from the Chinese since they're to young to compete...that will give the Americans a team gold!!
That'll teach 'em to cheat...
Love it! I am way mad about the scores in gymnastics because they did get ripped off. The chinese and their horrible bobles and still scored pretty high. Ya I think I am going to need to sleep for two weeks straight to catch up.
we are right there with ya - late nights and early mornings! ugh!
We stayed up watching them too. I can't believe they are over. Now what am I going to watch? Maybe I'll actually get some sleep, which I am so desperately needing!
Post a Comment