What a fun Christmas!!! Seeing all of those tractors reminds me of when my boys were little like Jake...they LOVED them!! Give the kids kisses for me! xoxo
It looks like a great Christmas at your house. Love the tractors and that doll house. I may just have to come over and play. Do you think they would let me :)
Cody and I met in high school and we got married in February 2002. We have three children- Annalyn, Jacob and Elizabeth. We live in southern Arizona where Cody works as a National Park Service Law Enforcement Ranger. I love being a mom and am so lucky to have such a sweet, funny, and loving husband and three adorable squeezable kids! We love to go camping, hiking, fishing, and exploring whatever new places we can reach.
6 comments:
Love the pictures! Your kids look so cute in their new jammies.
Your cabinets look SO good!
What a fun Christmas!!! Seeing all of those tractors reminds me of when my boys were little like Jake...they LOVED them!! Give the kids kisses for me! xoxo
It looks like a great Christmas at your house. Love the tractors and that doll house. I may just have to come over and play. Do you think they would let me :)
Looks like you had a lot of fun at your house, I LOVE the pj's.I hope your family had a great Christmas.
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas... I finally have you added onto my blog list so we can stay in touch a little better!
WE CAN GO ANY DAY AND I CAN HAVE A TOTAL OF 6 PEOPLE ON MY MEMBERSHIP PAID FOR. IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN.
Post a Comment