Next on the list...we were all downstairs by our fireplace because Cody had started a great fire and we're all just hanging out. Jake comes running in the room, trips, and smacks his head right on the corner of the stone fireplace. At first we thought he's just missed it, but then Cody realized he wasn't breathing because he was crying so hard. Poor kid. Huge goosebump on his head; I'm just glad it missed his eye. Luckily he let us hold ice on it until bedtime so the swelling went down really fast. He actually only woke up once that night, so pretty good for how bad I'm sure his head hurt.
Up next...Jake + his dad=wrestling. This is inevitable. Jake loves to jump on Cody no matter where or how he'll land. Well he jumped on the back of Cody's neck and started to fall forward, so Cody reached up to catch him and caught his thumbnail on Jake's eyelid. Again, I'm glad it missed his eye!








13 comments:
holy smokes! poor baby!!! the pictures made me cringe! love the part about the hair cut - classic!
Oh my gosh!!! Poor kid!! Carson looked the same at that age! They are just so active!!!! I Love the haircut! :)
I am totally calling social services....
Poor kid! Dang how long are Cody's fingernails?
Even without any hair he's still adorable!!! :)
poor baby! i hate weeks like that.
Oh my goodness! It's amazing he lived through all of that!!!! I'm laughing and feeling terrible all at once. What a sad week for the poor little guy, and of course, his poor little Mom!!
oh my! that poor little guy! Sounds like he is 100% boy! sometimes it has to go from bad, to worse to just plain horrible before it will get any better lol.
I hope he is feeling better!
Wow, you weren't kidding! Cute little dude, his wounds look much better now! I remember that for about 6 months, every Sunday McKay went to church with a new goose egg or bruise on his head.
Like father, like son. Cody always had some kind of bump,cut or stitches. He is such a cute little boy.
POOR KID!!!!! That looks like it hurts so much! It's a good thing kids are so resilient - I hope you are having a good holiday season!
Seriously, why does it seem like it all happens at once? Looks like a terrible week, but that means things can only go up.
Jake still looks dang cute even with his hair buzz.
oh my gosh what a week, poor little guy he is such a cutie, that bump on his head looks horrible. Give his a kiss for me.
Man! Why is it that when things happen they all happen at once! I think that bump looks the worst. Poor thing. I do love the haircut though!:) Hopefully you will be accident free for awhile.
He sounds like he's down the same road Caleb went... he hit the bridge of his nose on our stone fireplace in our old house too when he was about 18 months old (no fault of his brother of course) but from then on it was like he was accident prone! Poor Jake!
Post a Comment