Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful

I figured out how to take black and white pictures with my camera and so I bribed the kids with M&M's to sit still for a minute so I could test it out.

I am so thankful for my husband and my kids. I love them so much and I don't know what I would do without them. They make me so happy and I have a wonderful life with them. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Nat said...

I love your family picture at the top. And black and white pictures are so fun. Jake is getting so big and cute.

utmommy said...

I love the family picture too!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Littletime said...

Cute family picture. Hope you had a happy thanksgiving, I too am very thankful for my husband and family, life would be terrible without a family.