Halloween was pretty fun this year, with the exception that Cody is sick and really didn't feel up to anything. Anna dressed up as Dorothy and Jake as the cowardly lion. They turned out pretty cute I think. Last Halloween Jake was only 6 months old, so this year was a lot more fun with him. It was like he knew exactly what to do with his candy bag and he knew what was supposed to go in it.
I think it is hilarious that candy is such a treasure to kids. I love how they have to study each piece after they get all their loot and sometime they even "organize" it.
We hope everyone had a great and Happy Halloween!!!
10 comments:
They were very cute and so excited. We hope they had a fun time. Hope Cody feels better.
Your kids are so cute. They learn so early they can get candy on Halloween. I also hope Cody feels better.
They are so adorable!!! What cute costumes!!!
Oh so cute! I love their costumes they both look adorable!
Cute, Cute, Cute..... I hope Cody is feeling better and you had a great Halloween.
They are soooooo cute! I love lion costumes!
They look so adorable!!! Sorry Cody's sick...we've got a bunch of that goin' on down here too... :p Hope he's on the mend! Looks like you had a fun Halloween!
Cute cute costumes. That always stinks when someone is sick on any holiday!
They look so cute. Where did you find their costumes?
They look so cute!! How come YOU didn't dress up?? :0) Remember BECKY & HOLLY JEAN.......Wow, them were some outfits!!
Post a Comment