The kids helped me rake leaves last week. It was really fun for them to run and jump in the piles I would make. I can't believe how many bags I filled up and all the leaves hadn't even fallen off the trees yet. That will be this Saturday's project. Yippee!

Jake helped...he did a good job, a little hard for him though since he didn't realize he could use both hands.
He also gave special leaves to Anna and she'd just stare at him. But when she wanted to give a leaf back to Jake, she'd chase him all over the yard and push him over so she could put it in his hand. I don't get it.

Anna is a great leaf thrower. This was Jake's turn to just stare at her.


But this picture will definitely go in the scrapbooks.
11 comments:
Holy cow! You for sure have to scrapbook that last picture! It is so perfect!
so heres a funny story to go along with your leaves are falling post. so we have NO trees because we have NO yard (hopefully that will change next year) and i didn't want my kids to be deprived of not knowing what it is like to make a pile of leaves and jump in them...so i found some random tree that had leaves on the ground around it on my way home from the store and had carsen take brandon to make a pile of leaves and then jump in them and from then on brandon thinks that everything is a pile of leaves and jumps on it...oh well hopefully it was worth the experience.
Oh I just love fall, it is my favorite time of year. I love those pics they are so cute
Your little girl looks so much like you!
I always admired the "friendship" you and Cody had in high school. I could tell how much he loved you and wanted to protect you. So sweet.
Glad to see you're happy!
Take care,
Rachael (Campbell)
Cute pictures! I am so missing the leaves right now, especially for pictures!!
Your little kids are so dang cute, I can't stand it I just want hug them... love ya
What great pictures. I love this time of year and I was actually complaining the other day that we didn't have any good leaf trees in our yard. I love to rake leaves and I don't have any to rake. Makes me sad!!! I'm coming to your house and gonna play in your leaves.
What cute pictures. it makes me want to go wake up Ellie, get Peyton out of quiet time and go rake leaves together...well, maybe tomorrow.
I love that last picture. So cute.
I hate raking all the leaves, it takes forever.
I just wanted to let you know that I went private. If you want an invite send me your email address.
alison@sfcn.org
Cute li'l kids!! That looks like lots of fun!!! Hope you guys have a happy Thanksgiving!! love you! xoxox
Post a Comment