Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

The kids are playing t-ball this summer, Jacob's first time and Annalyn's second time. Its actually pretty entertaining watching all those little kids running in wrong directions, or not running, just standing on the base, or catching the ball when they are supposed to be running to a base, or just running back to the dugout after they hit the ball. This beats Major League games in my opinion any day.

Here's Jacob on shortstop ready to go; he looks pretty determined, except he's facing the wrong direction.

Here's Annalyn on third, also determined, and also facing the right way.

Jacob up to bat, I think he has yet to hit THE BALL, but he always manages to hit the tee which sends the ball to the field, whatever works right?

And since this is his first time playing, the directions of the bases are still being learned.
Do I go this way?

I don't know what I'm doing! Am I still going the right way?

The helmet is a little big, so holding it with both hands while running makes for giggles.

Oh, here's mom with the camera, I better give my biggest smile!

I made it!

Great game!

2 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

Oh how I love a good t-ball game! There's not much that can top it! :) Thanks for the laughs today. . . I needed them! :) Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I can't handle it. . .I bet you are in Heaven just watching them grow!

Hacking it up said...

So cute!! I remember when my girls did t-ball...my boys won't do it....stinkers....
Have so much fun with everyone this weekend!!! So jealous! Wish we could come!!! love you guys!