Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Thursday, June 2, 2011

Her Latest Obsession

Lizzie is more interested her big brother's and sister's room than her own. I am constantly finding her in one or the other dumping out baskets of toys, ripping books of the shelves, and turning puzzles upside down. Her favorite time of day is when Anna goes to school - she immediately goes into her room and steals all of the babies.

Lately her favorite thing to steal is Jacob's pajamas...the ones he wears during the winter so they are soft fleece material, which is like her favorite blanket. She is smart about it too; she only goes in his room when I'm busy with something and not paying attention. Then when she knows I'm watching she'll just drop the pj's and take off running, so in the period of about an hour there are pjs all over the house.

Well, I caught the little thief in action one day...

I'll just act casual, pajamas? what pajamas?


La da da da, I'm just walking in here for no reason at all...

Oh what's this? A dresser? Mmm... I wonder what could be inside this exact drawer?


There are pajamas in here? I had no idea!

But this is what gets to me...


It's so sweet I can't get after her.

3 comments:

Cammie said...

How cute. She is getting so big

TheSainOnes said...

That is the BEST.. SO cute.

Hacking it up said...

Cute little stinker!! xoxo