We hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. We had fun coloring our eggs and having an Easter egg hunt in our backyard. The Easter bunny did find us down here is Arizona so the kids were excited about that.
Cody and I met in high school and we got married in February 2002. We have three children- Annalyn, Jacob and Elizabeth. We live in southern Arizona where Cody works as a National Park Service Law Enforcement Ranger. I love being a mom and am so lucky to have such a sweet, funny, and loving husband and three adorable squeezable kids! We love to go camping, hiking, fishing, and exploring whatever new places we can reach.
2 comments:
Fun!! I love Easter!!! I can't get over Lizzy walking around!! :) Cute kids!! xoxox
man, we have got to get our Kiddos together!! Yours are so adorable. And I think you and I would get along great too :)
Post a Comment