Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bikes and Scooters

Lizzie is trying so hard to reach the toys; I love how she stands on her tippy toes!


So nonchalant about everything...just casually drinks her water as she watches her older brother and sister.


These two are totally crazy! They get it from their dad I swear.


"When I get big I'm going to be a Park Ranger just like my dad!"


Scooter race..ready set go!


It didn't take him long to catch up to his sister and then started riding in circles around her.


Annalyn finally learned to ride her bike without training wheels! We practiced all summer LAST YEAR and she couldn't quite get it. Then 7 months later, one day last week she just decided to get on her bike and whala! she could do it! She's doing great and she's so proud of herself!

1 comment:

DAJP said...

Hey Chelsey, I totally remember you, its been forever. You've got some adorable kids. Glad to hear from you. I'll have to tell Alisha you said hi. She's doing well, she's got two boys now. You've got a cute family!