Annalyn had her kindergarten graduation last week and she did such a good job! I can't believe my baby girl is done with kindergarten and off to 1st grade!

She is also playing t-ball this year which will help to keep us busy with games and practices. She is learning how to play and having fun, which is the whole point so I'm glad she likes it.

We also live right next to a park which is VERY helpful since we don't have our big beautiful backyard with the playset anymore. I think Jake would go nuts if he couldn't climb something everyday so we walk over to park almost every afternoon to help him get his boy energy out.


Lizzie tags along with us wherever we go and is happy doing it. She is such a good happy sweet baby and her big brother and sister love her so much.

Happy summer everyone!








3 comments:
That is so crazy that Cody is in Rangley. My little sister lives there and goes to the same school for Dental Hygene. Talk about living in the middle of no where. Sounds like he will love his program
Glad you are keeping busy. Your kids are so cute!
That is a nice park! I'll bet the kids love it!! They are so cute!! I can't believe how quickly Lizzie is growing!! We miss you!! Can't wait to see you!! xoxox
Post a Comment