Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lizzie is now 4 months, well almost 5, but she was 4 months when I took these pictures. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is such a sweetheart!


Her big brother and sister love her so much. They are constantly asking to hold her and play with her. I am so lucky to have such wonderful kids!


Well, we made it...Cody is home this Friday from school! We are so excited to have our Daddy back! We missed him, but he did a great job at school and we are so proud of him! (pictures will be posted soon)

2 comments:

Hacking it up said...

Cute Kids!!! I can't wait to see them!!! Only one more week!!!Hooray for Cody!!!

utmommy said...

It's so nice to have the whole family there. I remember when Ryan moved here 4 months before us. It was so nice to feel like a family again.