Elizabeth Harwood
March 2, 2010
6 lbs 11 oz
17 1/2 inches
8:34 p.m.
These are just a few pictures (I will post more later!) but I wanted to get a few up for now. Elizabeth is such a sweet little baby. She hardly ever cries and she is so content all the time. Her big sister and big brother just love her. Jacob is doing a lot better than we expected and Annalyn is just a little mother. Everything went well and we are so glad she's here healthy and happy.












17 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!!! She couldn't be more perfect!
Hooray! She is BEAUTIFUL! I love all that hair and your other kids just are beaming in all the pictures! Congratulations you guys! That's so WONDERFUL!:)
I'm jealous of all that hair she has. I hope you guys are doing well. I'll think of you as we both start on this crazy journey of three kids!! That's a lot. Congrats.
Congrats she is beautiful
Yeah!!
Congrats!!
Can't wait to meet her!!
So So cute... I love the hair congratulations to your cute family.
She is so cute. I love all the hair she has. I am glad that everything went well and that you are all enjoying that new bundle of joy. Congrats!
Congrats!She's a cutie! We're so glad we were able to come see her!
Congrats!! She is a beautiful addition to your beautiful family!!! can't wait to see and hold her myself!!
Love you all!!
She is a beauty!! We love her name.
You and Cody are so blessed to have 3 beautiful children. Love them all!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's beautiful! Love the name!
Congrats! She is darling!!!I love all her hair!
Oh my gosh she is too cute! I love all that hair! Glen and I need to stop by and visit before we leave town. Your family is adorable! Congratulations!
Chels she is so cute. So glad she is here and all went well! congrats.
Oh my gosh, her hair!!! THat's so awesome. She's adorable. So happy she got here safe and healthy. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations you guys! She is absolutely beautiful!!
Wow Chelsey! We are so out of it! I didn't even realize that you were pregnant. CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful! What a fun addition to your family!
Post a Comment