Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby Lizzie

My sister-in-law took these adorable pictures of Lizzie today. I think they are so cute! She is so talented at photography and she does such a great job. Her website is www.rayofsunshinephotography.com and there is a link to it under my favorite websites on the side if anyone wants to check out her portfolio.



7 comments:

Cammie said...

She is adorable.

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

ADORABLE! I love that very first picture! I hope our baby comes into this world with hair!

utmommy said...

So precious!

Littletime said...

What a beautiful little girl you have. Enjoy love ya.

TheSainOnes said...

She is so darling. and nice picture taking by Angie.

Hacking it up said...

ooooo she is so sweet!!!! The pictures turned out great! Good job angie! Give Lizzie kisses for me!

Erin said...

Wow, she's so cute!!! I love that wild hair. I can't decide if she looks more like her mom or dad....

Congratulations on the beautiful baby!