
and this:

and this:

Ice cream is dairy right?
It"s healthy right?
Peanut butter has protein in it, right?
I know my due date is just over a week, but still ladies, you get to the point where you are done.
Sleeping isn't an option for me now anyway, so I might as well being feeding her or rocking her while I'm awake.
So still here, still pregnant and still hoping that I will still love ice cream when all is said and done because I've definitely had my fair share of it the last 9 months.








6 comments:
Chelsey we should be sitting together eating ice cream because cherry garcia and peanut butter cup are two of my favorites!!! Glen and I will have to visit after you have the baby! We are super excited for you guys. Good luck with everything!
You are my kind of girl! :) Ice cream fills in all the cracks and is medicine for ANY sickness!!:) Especially with peanut butter cups. . . mmmmmm!
MMMM, those look so good!! I hope she comes soon for your sake, I totally understand! Good luck with everything and can't wait to see pictures when she gets here! And you go right ahead and eat all the ice cream you want!
oh my mouth is watering...after no sugar or starches for 2 weeks I might be knocking on your door lol
Hang in there...I know that baby is going to make her debute soon :)
Ben and Jerry....they're my two best friends!!! I'm not even pregnant and I can't live without them!!! Eat some for me, and I'll eat some for you!!!! Branson stopped selling One Cheesecake Brownie. I miss it!
Ice cream is one of my favorites!! I love the Half-Baked.
If it helps at all, I think you look great. I know how it is to be so done though. She'll be here soon enough!
Post a Comment