Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, February 8, 2010

Our 8th

Today is our 8th anniversary! I can't believe that we've been married 8 years already. The time has gone by so fast and I swear each year goes by faster than the last. I am so lucky to have a husband who makes me laugh every day just by his funny and outrageous personality. We've dealt with a lot of thingsin these 8 years, as every marriage does, but I am so happy to know that we can get through hard times and love each other even more after its all said and done. Its also amazing to me that we can still learn so much from each other even when I think we know everything there is to know about one another. I love you Cody and I'm excited for all the years to come with you!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Hope you guys had a great day!

rachwheel said...

Hey Chelsey. Just snooping around. I didn't realize how close we are due with little girls. These last weeks are dragging on...so in my spare time, I look and look for exciting things happening in other people's lives. Besides, we're snowed in here in Dayton, OH at the moment. A bit of cabin fever-and my kids are sick.
Anyway, I hope all goes well with your little one.
Take care and I'll be thinking of you as our due dates near!
Rachael (Campbell) Wheeler

Hacking it up said...

Happy Anniversary!! I was just thinking about when you got married--the Olympics reminded me! I remember you guys got married on the day of opening ceremonies for the winter olympics!! Man, time does fly!! Love you guys!!

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you two had a great one. Take care of yourself. I'm excited to see pictures of the new addition!!!

utmommy said...

Yeah Happy Anniversary!

Hope it was a good one!