Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Friday, January 22, 2010

6 More Weeks

As I am coming to the end of this pregnancy, I have realized even more that mom's will go through anything for their children. This has been such a different/stressful/tiring/hard pregnancy from the very beginning. Everything has been completely unexpected with this one compared to my other two and it has kind of thrown me for a loop. Nothing has been the same as my other pregnancies. But through it all, I know I would do anything to make sure this little girl gets here safe and healthy. It's amazing to me that we are priviledged enough and trusted enough to carry these babies through pregnancy and then take care of them after they are born. I am so lucky to have two special little children in our home already and I am so excited for this third one. I am so lucky to have a husband who loves our children and is such a wonderful father and husband.

So yeah, one of the unexpected things of this pregnancy that I didn't get with the others is my high, uncontrolled emotions and how easy I cry now! This is one of my emotional moments. I thought I would share.

5 comments:

Saedi said...

Bless your heart, don't you just hate being pregnant! If it weren't for that awesome reward you get at the end of it, I would NEVER do it again! I can't wait to see your new little girl!!!

TheSainOnes said...

Thanks for sharing. It's ok to cry I do it daily I think. I can't wait to see the cute little thing.

The Foxy Fam said...

Six more weeks! Hooray! Bless your sweet heart on that emotional roller coaster! It's hard enough just being a woman but more hormones dumped on during pregnancy can't be fun! Hang in there girl, you've got such a good attitude!

Unknown said...

Your a trooper! I've never ever once heard you utter a complaint :)
If you need someone to listen just call me. If you need someone to cry with you, just call me lol either way you can call me :)
Or if you just need some alone time to rest during the day, you can drop jake off here anytime. Adam would absolutely love the company!

Hacking it up said...

Yeah!!! 6 more weeks!! We are so excited to have another cute li'l niece! Can't wait to see her! Hang in there!! You are a good mom and Cody is a good daddy and I just LOVE Anna and Jake--it was soo much fun being able to spend time with you all!!!Love you!!