Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Break

We had a really fun Christmas and New Year holiday. We hope everyone else did as well.

We stayed pretty busy during the break...some of it was unexpected busy-ness. Cody was busy remodeling our basement bathroom because we found a leak coming from upstairs into it. He worked on that for a couple weeks straight. The more we fixed the more stuff we found wrong with it. So now we have pretty much a new bathroom! Thanks so much to all of our family who helped us out with that project!

But we also did some fun things...we took the kids to see A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey, we hung out with our families and gained a few pounds on all of our Christmas goodies.

We also went sledding which the kids absolutely loved. Annalyn was fearless! She took her own tube and did her own thing the whole time, which is kind of surprising because usually she is hesitant when it comes to anything new. Jake of course was a daredevil himself. I just took pictures the whole time since I am deprived of that activity at the present time. So here are some shots of Cody and kids sledding.







5 comments:

Helen said...

It was fun to have the whole family together.Great shot of Chad and Cody.
It was fun just watching all the kids have fun.

The Foxy Fam said...

How fun! I haven't been sledding in like FOREVER! Your kids are too CUTE for words! I hope you're feeling good!

Unknown said...

We had a great time sledding :) Adam keeps saying he wants to go again so I hope it snows soon! Your kids were quite the daredevils it was fun to watch!

Hacking it up said...

That was SO MUCH FUN!!! We really enjoyed spending time with you guys!! Give those kids kisses for me!! xoxo

utmommy said...

I love the picture of Jake on the tube all by himself. He is one cute kid.

Anna told me all about your sledding at school. She is so funny:)