Cody and I met in high school and we got married in February 2002. We have three children- Annalyn, Jacob and Elizabeth. We live in southern Arizona where Cody works as a National Park Service Law Enforcement Ranger. I love being a mom and am so lucky to have such a sweet, funny, and loving husband and three adorable squeezable kids! We love to go camping, hiking, fishing, and exploring whatever new places we can reach.
6 comments:
Thanks for helping me remember that I once was potty trained! I laughed so hard at that picture I wet my pants!!
LoL He is so cute :D We are going through the same thing at our house!
im glad my son isn't the only one who does that!!! love love love it!
What a cutie. I don't think he is interested in the potty. It's a
lot more fun to wear them on his head.
I hope they were clean.
I am still laughing!! What a cutie pie!!
Oh how I hate potty training!!
Love it!!!
He is just too cute!
Post a Comment