Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Tie-Breaker

We went to our ultrasound last week and we found out we are going to be having another girl!!! We are pretty excited and Annalyn was really excited. She kept saying throughout the whole thing, "I just know its going to be a girl". All we've heard the last few days is how there is are going to be 3 girls and only 2 boys in the family. Jacob just knows there is a baby and its going to be a sister. But he gives my tummy kisses all the time, so he's a good big brother already.


Here is a glimpse of her little foot...isn't it adorable? So for 4 more months we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of this little one.


5 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm so excited you're having another little girl! That's darling Jake is so cute about it already and Anna I know is probably on cloud nine!! Hooray for you guys! Any ideas on names? :)

Saedi said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Hacking it up said...

Sooo exciting!!! Can't wait to meet her! :) any names?

Alison said...

How exciting. My boys keep saying they want a sister so that I am not alone. Maybe someday we will get a girl. Congrats!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.