Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Annalyn!

Annalyn turned 5 years old today! I can't believe my baby girl is old enough to go to Kindergarten. On Friday, we had a little birthday party for her with a few of her friends. They had so much fun! It was Dora the Explorer themed and we had a great time. (Thanks to the Grandma's who helped me out!)
She was so excited to wake up and open her presents. She is SO in the princess mode right now, well come to think of it, she has been since she was two. So needless to say, everything she got had to do with princess-something.

But her cake on the other hand was Dora again. I tried to make it look like a mountain, but I have to agree with Cody and say it looks more like a pyramid. It was chocolate, who cares what it looks like?!?!?

She had a great day today and we are so thankful to have her in our family!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Looks like she had a great birthday! I can't believe she's 5 already, what a cutie!

Hacking it up said...

Happy Birthday to Anna!!!! What a fun party! She is such a cute girl--I can't believe how fast she's growing up!!! Give her hugs and kisses from me!xoxox

Cammie said...

Happy birthday to her. She is so adorable and definately a princess. Hope she had a great day. It does look like she did