Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, August 17, 2009

Annalyn, Jacob Cody, and ??????

In March we are going to have another addition to our little family. I am 11 weeks pregnant now and we are so excited to have another one! Since we have one of each, I really don't care whether it's a boy or a girl as long as it's healthy. This pregnancy has been so different than the first two. I've been so much more sick and tired. So that doesn't help in trying to figure out what it will be. But we are so happy and are counting down the weeks!

10 comments:

Cammie said...

Congrats. All too soon the little one will be here and starting school so enjoy this time

Saedi said...

HOORAY! That is such awesome news!!! Congratulations, I can't wait to see the new beautiful little bundle of joy!

utmommy said...

Congrats!!! Anna was so excited to tell me. It was so cute:)

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Your family is so cute - as your new baby will be too!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys! We are excited for you! I think Adam will love having a tiny baby cousin, that is his newest thing right now everywhere we go it's all about the babies :)
Hope you get past the sickness and tiredness soon!

Hacking it up said...

We are so excited to have another niece or nephew!!! Hope you're feeling ok!! love you!xoxo

Paul and Rachel said...

Congrats!! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Nat said...

Hooray and congrats! That's so exciting. Hope all goes well and you start feeling better quick!

TheSainOnes said...

Happy day for you guys.... that is great news. I hope you start feeling better soon.

LittlePartyof7 said...

Woohoo! You have such cute kids-Congratulations!!!