Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Children's Parade

Once again, its that time of year for the good ol' Spanish Fork Fiesta Days. Last Saturday was the children's parade and since I'm in the Primary presidency now, I kind of "had" to go this year (haven't been since I was probably 8 or so). So we decorated our trailer like Lehi's Vision with the Tree of Life and the Iron Rod. All the kids dressed up as Nephites with pillowcases and headbands. It actually turned out pretty cute!

Jacob has this expression on his face the whole time. I don't know if he even really woke up that morning; he didn't make a peep in the stroller, which is surprising because usually he's fighting to get out. But Anna loved it. This is our trailer; Cody make the Iron Rod for us and our tree didn't turn out too bad either!
Anna and her friend Alivia...so cute little Nephite girlies.

We had more kids show up for this than we usually do on Sunday in Primary!


And even I wore a headband! I look so much like a Nephite, don't you think? Yeah right!
I was just trying to get into the "parade" mood. So glad it was only 6 blocks, you know?


4 comments:

Hacking it up said...

What a great idea! You guys did a great job on the trailer! What a cute bunch of Nephites you are!!

utmommy said...

You are so cute as a Nephite!!

Helen said...

Wish we could have been here to see the kid. they make cute little nephites. Nice job on the float.

Nicole said...

Oh how I miss the SPanish Fork fun! I wish we could have come up for them! It looks like you had a fun time!

I am coming up the 2nd week fo August, lets get together for lunch or something! I'll call you!

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

LOL