Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Monday, October 31, 2011

This is Halloween

Even though we didn't have the beautiful fall colors of the Utah mountains out our window this year, we still had a fun October.
Started by our tradition of carving pumpkins on the Monday before Halloween...the before picture...
And the after picture...
For the record, and I quote by Jacob "Mommy, you can't carve pumpkins as good as Daddy does", so that is why these pumpkins look retarded. I wasn't even going to try to attempt carving Lizzie's.
As long as they smiled right?
And they had all the important parts of a face: eyes, nose, mouth with no jagged teeth because I don't the right motor skills to carve pointy teeth.
Dressing up the kids was so much fun this year...we turned Lizzie into a witch. When I said "smile" this is what she did. Cutest little witch I've ever seen.
Then Jacob transformed into Batman, complete with cowboy boots.
Anna was a "girl pirate", not just a pirate, but whenever she was asked what she was going to be it was a "girl pirate". Complete with girl pose. Only from Anna.
My little trick or treaters...they had a lot of fun on Halloween trick or treating with their friends. Now I wonder how long it will take to get all of their candy gone.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

SO cute!! Looks like they had fun. :)