Harwood Family
Cody ~ Chelsey ~ Annalyn ~ Jacob ~ Elizabeth

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.




Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Talent

My husband is talented. He decided to make some shelves for our growing collection on dvd's, and those shelves actually turned into an entertainment center. I'm pretty excited and he did such a great job!




He then made me some shelves for the girl's rooms which I'm also excited about; especially painting them. This is Annalyn's; it was fun to scrap it up a little with sandpaper and antique it a little.

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do with this yet; paint or stain? But I'll think of something...


My husband is also talented at entertaining our children...especially when he rides their scooters. And the kids were not the only ones entertained...I couldn't stop laughing long enough to take any decent pictures.

Gotta love the cowboy boots and shorts look...I think Jake went through withdrawls over the summer because he couldn't wear his boots. Even though its still summer here, I had to give in.

Little Lizzie, she is our little sweetheart and waited patiently for a turn with her daddy, but once she was on it, she didn't want to get off.
I am so totally big enough to ride this by myself...



I'm glad she can push and balance herself at the same time yet; this girl gets new bruises everyday from climbing and exploring.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Cute cute family!!! I miss you, girl, and seeing your cute kids makes me miss you even more!

The Foxy Fam said...

Wow! That is an amazing entertainment center-- he went above and beyond! Way to be Cody! I've been so out of the blog loop! I loved Annalyn's birthday party-- what a cutie pie-- and what a cute mom letting her scrapbook talents bloom! That's so fun! Love your Halloween decorations and her cake was darling! :)

Bethany said...

Wow, that's awesome!!! I need him at my house. I love my husband to pieces, but he is truly an entertainer. I don't think he knows how to properly use a hammer. :)

Hacking it up said...

He definitely got our dad's building skills!! Looks great!! The kids are all getting so big! Lizzie looks different every time I see her picture! Miss you guys! Love ya!! xoxo